Theology and Religion Online consists of discrete collection bundles, which can be purchased independently and accessed together on the platform through its powerful cross search and browse functionality. By default, search and browse results will only display content to which users have purchased access.
A full overview of each collection, as well as forthcoming collections on the platform, is given below, along with links to each collection's landing page and key content sets.
- Primary Texts by Major Theologians—Classic texts from the most important theologians that shaped theology in the 20th century offering a detailed examination of a wide number of doctrines, such as the Trinity, Atonement, Creation, Pneumatology, and Creation.
- Digitally Exclusive Articles— Authoritative overviews of the most important theologians of the 20th Century.
- Lectionary Commentary Series
Download the T&T Clark Theology Library title list
- Major Reference Works— The Reception of Jesus in the First Three Centuries (digitally exclusive to the resource), Dictionary of the Bible and Ancient Media, History of the Jewish People in the Age of Jesus Christ, Christianity: The Complete Guide, Mary: The Complete Resource, Jesus: The Complete Guide
- Monographs, Companions, and Classic Works— 50 titles spanning topics including the historical Jesus, reading and literary in the time of Jesus, Jesus and film, and early Christology. Providing comprehensive coverage of the discipline, these texts provide overviews of key topics, research areas, new directions.
- Digital Exclusive Articles— Written by an international range of leading scholars to support research and study of core and cutting edge topics
- Images— Showcasing key sites and archaeological locations, reliquaries, mosaics, places of worship, and representations of Jesus in art to provide a way of locating Jesus in the history of faith and culture (also available to view through a dedicated interactive timeline)
- Audio Resources— Digitally exclusive interviews with leading academics on core topics and publications
- Library of Catholic Thought— Will offer cross-searchable access to nearly two millennia of global Catholic thought, tradition, and culture, from the Church Fathers to the present day including a highly anticipated revised edition of the Jerome Biblical Commentary.
- Bloomsbury Religion in North America— Covering North America’s diverse religious traditions alongside theory and methods, and study skills content, Bloomsbury Religion in North America will provide reliable and peer-reviewed information for students and scholars of Religious Studies and related fields.
- T&T Clark Encyclopedia of Christian Theology— Doctrinally driven and edited by an international and multidenominational team of the top scholars in the field, this work will be the most comprehensive resource on the topic.
- Interactive Timeline— Underpinning every product within Theology and Religion Online, the timeline will present essential broader context for research as well as key information on the history of scripture, theology, and religious culture.