Theology and Religion Online consists of discrete collection bundles, which can be purchased independently and accessed together on the platform through its powerful cross search and browse functionality. By default, search and browse results will only display content to which users have purchased access.
A full overview of each collection, as well as forthcoming collections on the platform, is given below, along with links to each collection's landing page and key content sets.
Download the Library of Catholic Thought title list
- The New Jerome Biblical Commentary: Second Revised Edition— A new edition of this major reference work, digitally exclusive to Library of Catholic Thought.
- Handbooks of Catholic Theology— A major international textbook series under the general editorship of Christoph Cardinal Schönborn of Vienna, these five volumes cover key topics such as liturgy and church history.
- Reference works, dictionaries, and sourcebooks— Seminal reference works and primary texts brought to the digital environment with updated prefaces, user guides, and specially commissioned content.
- An ebook collection— Featuring titles on Catholic theology, key thinkers, and socio-cultural concerns.
- Images - 500 images of Catholic artwork, manuscripts, and other artifacts
- Major Reference Works— The Reception of Jesus in the First Three Centuries (digitally exclusive to the resource), Dictionary of the Bible and Ancient Media, History of the Jewish People in the Age of Jesus Christ, Christianity: The Complete Guide, Mary: The Complete Resource, Jesus: The Complete Guide
- Monographs, Companions, and Classic Works— 50 titles spanning topics including the historical Jesus, reading and literary in the time of Jesus, Jesus and film, and early Christology. Providing comprehensive coverage of the discipline, these texts provide overviews of key topics, research areas, new directions.
- Digital Exclusive Articles— Written by an international range of leading scholars to support research and study of core and cutting edge topics
- Images— Showcasing key sites and archaeological locations, reliquaries, mosaics, places of worship, and representations of Jesus in art to provide a way of locating Jesus in the history of faith and culture (also available to view through a dedicated interactive timeline)
- Audio Resources— Digitally exclusive interviews with leading academics on core topics and publications
- Primary Texts by Major Theologians—Classic texts from the most important theologians that shaped theology in the 20th century offering a detailed examination of a wide number of doctrines, such as the Trinity, Atonement, Creation, Pneumatology, and Creation.
- Digitally Exclusive Articles— Authoritative overviews of the most important theologians of the 20th Century.
- Lectionary Commentary Series
Download the T&T Clark Theology Library title list
Bloomsbury Religion in North America
- Digitally exclusive, peer reviewed articles— Organized around key themes, including African American religion; Islam in North America; Christianity in North America; Religion and the Environment in North America; Secularity and Non-Religion in North America; Western Sciences, Technology and Religion in Global Context; and more
- Video— Clips designed to expand and elaborate on themes from the articles
- Images— Integrated into each article ensuring the text is engaging visually for students
- Ebook Collection— Monographs, Handbooks, and textbooks featuring such titles as The Bloomsbury Reader on Islam in the West, Understanding Sport as a Religious Phenomenon, Buddhism in America, and Race and New Religious Movements in the USA.
Anchor Yale Bible Series
Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries and Anchor Yale Bible Dictionary coming in 2021.