T&T Clark Jesus Library, part of Theology and Religion Online, will be a resource dedicated to the study of the person, history, context, impact, and reception of Jesus. With unique and richly layered content rooted in publishing from T&T Clark, an imprint of Bloomsbury, T&T Clark Jesus Library blends text, images and audio materials to form a comprehensive digital resource for students and researchers of Religion, Theology, Biblical Studies, Classics, and History. T&T Clark has been publishing cutting-edge books in biblical studies since 1821 and brings authoritative and systematic scholarship to this comprehensive resource.
FORTHCOMING CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Major Reference Works - The Jesus Tradition in the First Three Centuries (digitally exclusive to the resource), Dictionary of the Bible and Ancient Media, History of the Jewish People in the Age of Jesus Christ, Christianity: The Complete Guide, Mary: The Complete Resource, Jesus: The Complete Guide.
- Companions and Texts - T&T Clark Companion to the Bible and Film; The Son of Man Problem: Critical Readings; T&T Clark Companion to Early Christian Meals in the Greco-Roman World, Introduction to the New Testament by Henry Wansbrough, and introductions to all major gospels.
- Monographs and Classic Works - More than 60 titles spanning topics including the historical Jesus, reading and literary in the time of Jesus, Jesus and film, early Christology; and including key titles such as One God, One Lord by Larry Hurtado, Historical Jesus: A Guide for the Perplexed by Helen Bond; Jesus of Nazareth by Maurice Casey; Jude and the Relatives of Jesus in the Early Church by Richard Bauckham; Resurrecting Jesus by Dale Allison.
- Digital Exclusive Articles - Written specifically for the resource by an international range of leading scholars to support research and study of core and cutting edge topics.
- Images - hundreds of images, which will grow each year, showcasing key sites and archaeological locations to reliquaries, mosaics and places of worship, to representations of Jesus in art – which enrich the research experience and provide a way of locating Jesus in the history of faith and culture.
- Audio Resources - Audio files on core topics and publications around Jesus including discussions with Paula Fredriksen (University of Boston) and James Crossley (St Mary’s University of Twickenham).